God is real so are his plans for us. Your desires might not be God’s plan for you. So, don’t be in so much of a rush, to have your way instead of what God wants for you.
Esther was an orphan, who was trained and brought up by his uncle Mordechai. She was well-mannered and had a great figure. She obeyed his uncle and kept to all his commands.
When her time to be favored came, she won the attention of the king’s chamberlain by the name Hege.
Esther was speedily given all her purification materials plus seven medians.
As God will have it, she was moved into the best place for women in the palace.
But in all this, Esther never revealed her true identity as a Jewish girl, because that is what his uncle, instructed her to do.
Tips for women
- Allow God to introduce you.
- Keep your body and wait patiently for God’s timing.
- Be humble and obey the instructions of your parents and guidance.
- Don’t be in so much a hurry to sell out your information because of what you want.
- Never be intimidated by what you see, but patiently wait for the move of God.
Pray, worship, be respectful, be humble, keep yourself, and be prepared all time to hear God’s instructions for your next move in life.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Remember, I’m your sister in christ.