One thing I have come to know is that a lot of people have the spirit of fear to succeed right from childhood. So, many of us grow up in homes where we were limited by our parents. Even as an adult leaving on our own we still hear the voices of our parents telling us to settle for something low because going for a high standard of living is too high and risky.
So many people have been pushed down so many times that even as an adult now they are still scared to take on an adventure.
Everything in life involves risk, so who so ever is willing to take the bull by the horn will see the result. God wants the best for us, He wants us to be comfortable in life and no matter what went wrong, if we learn to dust ourselves and keep on moving success will be ours in no time.
Here Are 5 Tips On How To Be successful In what You Do
1. Be yourself- Lots of people compare themselves to others, that they miss their target in life. Each one of us was created with our uniqueness. So, whatever you are born to be when you take the time to develop it, your uniqueness will make it a success for you.
2. Stay Focused – On the road to success, you need to stay focused. Getting distracted by other people will leave you unfulfilled. Being focused on your vision opens doors to more progress. Even though you make mistakes, don’t get discouraged keep your focus on your vision and learn from your mistakes. Every successful person has made a mistake in their journey to success. But what separates a successful person from a failure is the ability not to quit when they fail. Their backbone is learning from their mistakes and turning them into a gold mile.
3. Persistence- This is what makes people succeed. Those that repeatedly do that which they love irrespective of how many obstacles come their way, will not only see the result but will develop a mastery habit. They will become good at what they do.
It is also said that lots of people quit on the verge of their breakthrough. When they start something because they are not seeing the result they quit. To be able to see the result in what you do, you have to learn to stick with it. Don’t lose focus and don’t lose concentration. When all this is in place, there is no way you will not experience success in life.
4. Connect With The Right People- This is a major point if you want to succeed in life. Hanging around positive people and the right group will not only help you grow but will give you the motivation to carry on in your business. Lots of people fail just by hanging around negative people, those that only weigh them down and have nothing to contribute to their life.
5. Let Go Of The Past- No matter how hurtful your past is, let go of it. No one succeeds by holding onto the past hurts. If you must see the result in what you do, renew your mind, and believe that God is carrying you. Yes, it’s painful to get hurt especially when you pour your heart into it, but at the same time letting go of past hurt will open new doors of opportunity for you.
In Conclusion. God loves us and wants the best for us. In whatever we do, we should learn to hold onto our faith in God. We should never be discouraged by obstacles and mistakes because they are there to take us to the next level when we don’t quit. Our determination towards our goals and vision will open the door for us. We will begin to attract the right people when we can prove to the universe that we are born a winner and not a loser.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Remember I’m your sister in Christ.