Do you know that everything you need to succeed in life has been given to you? All you need is to tap into your inheritance in Christ and begin to explore that talent in you. If you are ready to see the result you want, there is a need for you to stop spending your time searching for what is yours already. Genesis 9:7 And you be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly on the earth and multiply in it.”
As a child, we learn lots of stuff in school both good and bad. We also learn a lot from our parents, siblings, preachers, and even our environment. Sometimes we are told to be quiet when smart and famous people speak.
We are told to work very hard on other people’s businesses except ours. This is rampant in modern-day Christianity where the overseers pressure their followers to do as they say and are left with little or no time to work on themselves and their visions.
Most preachers boast that they have all it takes to make one successful in life, thereby leaving their followers in a confused state believing their success lay in the hands of their spirituals parents. If you are reading this post, it is time to decide how you want to live your own life. God has given you all to succeed. Not being able to decide is a problem that will continue to keep you in the dark.
Years back I believed that I would never be able to follow my passion. I struggled years back by applying for jobs that are where my passion because all l was told is to work hard and conform to someones else’s rules instead of following my passion. This idea left me with fear and pain but that was until I re-discovered the truth about myself and the power in me.
Here are some thoughts that came to my mind when deciding what l wanted to do in life.
1. I don’t have the skills
2. I don’t have the decree
3. I don’t have the right resources to start like others
4. I am confused about where and when is convenient to start.
5. What if it doesn’t work out?
When I finally got to discover myself with the help of Jesus’s grace. I realized that I could design my career to suit myself, rather than trying to fit myself into people’s opinions of me.
Gradually I was able to come out of that circle of manipulative people and mindset. I began to combine the things l love to do, speaking, writing, coaching, singing, and meeting people. I created a job that gives me peace and freedom. I was able to see my vision clearly and people reckoned with it. Are you ready to change your life? Then be prepared to do things differently.
Step out of every negative circle, it could be that friend, congregation, abused relationship, or marriage that has confirmed you to a quiet corner.
Since you have been given the gift to succeed in life, you must invest your energy and time in your vision and yourself. It can be scary to make that bold decision, but once you did success is guaranteed.
Here Are Things You Can To Make That Change!
1. Be ready and willing to move out of that negative and worthless circle. If you must reach your goals, there are people and things you must avoid. Hanging around an energy drainer will defeat every strength in you to succeed.
2. Be ready to upset people along the way because everyone will not like or support your ideas. So be willing to deal with dream killers or if necessary walk out of their circle
3. Be ready to push past all obstacles and disappointments that come with finding your voice. Hold onto consistency and persistence, do away with procrastination if you want to succeed in life.
4. Take responsibility for your actions. Don’t be too fast to blame all your failures on friends, bad luck, family background, bad economy, weather, etc. Each time you blame others for not being able to succeed you are eventually given out your power. Take time to know you and what you want to make that new step in life.
5. Be willing to learn along the way, irrespective of the challenges that come with it. You are willing to stand by the truth even when you are not popular. Stand by the truth and let others see the light through you. Become the powerhouse of light that led others to their destiny.
When you know that you have all it takes to succeed. Nothing will stop you, you find boldness and confidence to leave the familiar behind and step into the land of exploring your talent and vision. You now develop the ability to handle uncertainty.
Do you agree that success is yours already? Start this minute! Get yourself together, get that journal and begin to write your vision and how you want to achieve it.
Habakkuk 2:2 said, “And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Remember, I am your sister in Christ.