When things are not working out as you plan, there is a need to do deep thinking. Check very well what is holding you back and start making amendments today. Life is beautiful when you know how to let go of every circumstance that weighs you down.
Here Are 5 Things You Must Stop Now If You Want Success In Life
- Stop Over-Thinking- When things become hard, try to look for a way out. If the way out becomes difficult, there is no need to overthink rather look for help. Whatever you are passing through today has been experienced by another person. In the book of Genesis, when God called Moses to set the people free, he tried to run away from it because he was a stammerer. But God who choose him already knew his weakness, and equally, prepared someone to do the talking for him. No matter how you feel, overthinking will not help. Hand over that situation to God and keep on doing your best because God has someone waiting to help you out.
- Worrying- Lots of people are quick to worry when they fail either in marriage, business, etc. Here is the reason why you must stop worrying but choose to pray. Worry will discourage you from moving forward. It can also develop into a disease called anxiety and depression. As humans nobody is perfect, but you can do your best and let the universe handles the rest. In the book of Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Stop Trying To Make Everyone Happy- Trying to make everyone happy and support you will not only leave you with stress, but it will also equally distract you from who you are. You must know that there are lots of people out there that will never be happy or satisfied no matter how hard you try to help them. The best thing to do is love people, help them if you can, but never make the mistake to allow their perception to defines who you are.
- Living In The Past- Many lives and relationships have been ruined by people who decided never to let go of the past. This might be that marriage, failed business, loss of that dear one, or even a friend that betrayed you, you should understand that life must continue. There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done, one is called tomorrow. So today is the right day to love yourself, forgive yourself, and move on with your life because you are the greatest project of God. Stop wasting your time and life by holding onto the past hurts.
- Doubting Yourself- Stop doubting who you are because you are braver than you think. You are created in the image of God and you have uniqueness. What destroys lots of people in doubt. They see others doing something and seeing the result and because they want to see the result as fast as possible they quit their very passion and try to imitate others. Stay by who you are and do all your best to succeed. God is still God and he will surely lead you through the rocky and shaky ground.
Doubt is the greatest enemy of a person that wants to succeed. Do away with doubt and see how far you will go in life- Jane van Zundert.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Remember I’m your sister in Christ.