It’s important to know that you are worth celebrating. The only person that can do that for you is YOU. No one will celebrate you if you don’t celebrate yourself.
Loving yourself does not require anyone’s attention. Self-love means taking care of yourself and placing yourself above every other person. It means you don’t have to sacrifice your happiness to be able to please others, and it means you don’t need to settle for anything less just because you want to please others.
Here Are Some Tips To Help You With Your Self Love
1. Start your day by affirming positive words to yourself. Use words like I AM LOVE. You can repeat this to yourself as many times you like. The more you repeat it, the more you are going to feel love.
2. Take care of your self. Eat food that will improve your health. Lots of people are too busy trying to help others and forget about themselves in the process.
3. Be proud of your color and your skin. Learn to take care of your body. Go for excises learn to carry yourself as a prince or princess.
4. Surround yourself with people who know your worth. Hang around those who encourage you and never you associate with people who run you down.
5. Say NO when you need to say NO. Know that you own no one apology for saying No. When you learn to No, you are claiming your peace of mind.
Please share this video with your friends and love ones.
Remember I am your sister in Christ.