We can make our own choices concerning many things regardless of our situation or circumstances we find ourselves in. We are created free.
We can make choices that affect us and others for good or for ill. But the choices we make are free and genuine only when they enhance our lives and build up the lives of others. When we make choices, we must stay committed to them.
Our choices will make or break us. Here are some simple choices I have found that can lead to a fulfilled life.
- Kindness is a gift you show to others even when they do not deserve it.
- Do what you do well. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
- Hold onto your dreams; they are your greatest assets.
- Look for a solution; do not multiply your problems.
- Do not run away from big problems; the reward of solving them is equally big.
- Open your heart to strangers; they might be the friends you have not met yet.
- Face your fears and you will overcome them.
- Learn or choose to make a difference.
- Do not just live to exist; live to the fullest extent you can.
- Look to the sun, not to the clouds.
Choose the people you want to hang out with
You can choose the people you surround yourself with. Think about the people around you; are they people who will give you good advice?
Are they people of wisdom, knowledge, and experience? What can you learn from them to enhance your life and your chances of success? You can choose what you believe, so be careful to choose to believe that life is an endless series of possibilities that can lead you to fulfill your dreams.
Choose to believe God has created you for greatness and higher purposes. Don’t lower your gaze! Look up!