Learn to accept life as it is. Do not judge, do not dramatize. We should let life event’s come freely and we should welcome the lessons they convey. When we stop struggling and believe that God will always give us that which is most appropriate for our soul, it is only then our door of success will be open unto us.
Do not try to please everyone, by doing things you do not really want to do. You will be cheating yourself and will be running yourself in circles. Trying to be something that you are not, will be a risk of missing out on God’s best for your LIFE.
Be that person, that will inspire people, be that someone that people will look at, and say because of you I did not give up in life.
I have come to know that there are only two things that will create your dreams.
a. Your choices
b. Your commitment to those choices
Your choice will either make or break you. Here are some of the choices that I have found that can led to a fulfilled life.
1. Try to be kind to everyone even when they don’t deserve it.
2. Be the master at what you do.
3. Do not let anybody steal your dreams, they are your greatest assets.
4. Try to be part of the solution, not the problem.
5.The bigger problems you are willing to solve the bigger the reward.
6. Open your hearts to strangers, they might just be the friends you have not met
7. Do what you fear and you will over fear
8.Learn or choose to make a difference
9. Do not choose to just stay alive but live it to the fullest
10. Influencing yourself with negativism is bad
11. In life when you constantly seek advice from people that are more experienced, knowledgable and more successful than you, It will speed up your way to success.
12. Do not focus on the past because it does not equal your future. When you learn to always keep your word and choose to believe, it is only then you will have the power to create or change anything.
When we start believing that we all are born with virtually unlimited potential then you will know that all human beings are different.