- Their Evil plans are revealed. God is always fighting your battles. It’s God that avengeth, me and subdueth the people under me (Psalm 18:47). If you want to understand how God fights for you is when He begins to reveal the evil strategies. It can be through dreams and visions. God will reveal to you how He destroys all the snares of the wicked ones and frustrates all their evil agendas. Whatever they plan will become a blessing to you. Their evil plans backfire and return to them. You will become victorious while they become the victim. That is how you know that God is fighting your battles.
- Conspirators are exposed and disgraced. For the Lord, your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory. (Deuteronomy 20:4) When God is fighting your battles, He destroys every evil force that wants you to see you fail. He separates you from every principality and power that engage in human form to fight you. They’re forced, to confess their evil deeds publicly.
- You’re still standing strong. They have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me. (Psalm 129:2) Another sign that shows God is fighting your battle is no matter how hard they try to bring you down. No matter how hard they try to afflict you, you still enjoy good health and still find a way to smile.
- You have inner peace. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14:14) Another sign that God is fighting your battle is you stay at peace despite the situation. People begin to wonder how you can survive.
- You become wiser. When God takes over your battle, you will see the lessons in the situation and use them to your advantage. You will learn not to react the way your adversary wants.
In conclusion, as a believer, we should never be afraid of the enemy. When you face challenges, pray and trust God, and don’t fight battles without inviting God into them.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Remember, I’m your sister in Christ.