Have you ever imagined yourself not having that spirit of fear? What will life be without having to be afraid? I believe living life without the spirit of fear will make a big difference in our lives.
Here is the surprising thing about fear. We all have it, including me. The difference is knowing how to overcome and conquer it. So you can begin to live and aim high in your potentials.
If your dream is to become a public speaker. You will need to take the pressure off yourself, and the fears of being under pressure by the public. You should be able to stand out, speak with confidence, be bold, and know, that is not everyone that will agree with you.
One thing is certain when you know your right audience, and the right message to give to them. The pressure will be gone. Why,? because you will be speaking to those that understand you.
Never allow the fear of being different to keep you away from speaking your mind. If you want to go far in your career as a public speaker, you will need to stand your ground. Below are some points you need to know about public speaking.
1. Content is the core around the theme and what your message is all about.
2 .Knowing the context of your message will allow you know the kind of tone to be used.
3. When you know your audience you will be able to deliver your message and thereby gaining their attention.
4. When you are giving a sad message, your mood will determine what kind of environment to create.
5. You should try as much as possible to be congruent with your message. Let your tone be in line with your message, e.g sad, happy, etc.
6. You should know how to get your message to your audience and know-how they benefited from your message.
7. Be prepared. This is the number one rule in public speaking. There is nothing like knowing what to say when you are on stage. Get yourself familiar with new words, learn to pronounce words correctly. Know when to place an accent etc.
8. Speak with authority. Be confident
9. Body language and facial expressions are very important. You don’t need to be sad when your message is about happiness.
10. Make sure you have a eye contact with your audience.
11. Your message will determine the posture your adapt.
12. Be clear with pronouncing a word.
I encourage you today, that whenever you are scared of speaking in the public, check any of the steps above. Once you study and recognize them, you will realize, that fear is not real but of the devil to stop you from becoming who you are. So instead of allowing it to block you, use it for your advantage to get yourself motivated and grow to achieve that success. The more you practice the better you will become.
Learn to transform fear into action, go out today to explore your new talent.
If this post has helped you, please leave a comment below. Feel free to share with your friends and loved ones.
I am your sister in Christ.