When you look round the world, women beat themselves up about how they look, relationships, business, career friends, and many more. It has become so hard for them to value their worth they always compare themselves to what they see on social media.
Most women now live, in fear, and low self-esteem. They are scared of not meeting the social standard of living as a woman. To know your worth means to be able to know you and what you are capable of achieving. There are people you must separate yourself from, it means to be able to walk away from the sound of negative steps that always drag you behind yourself, and when this transformation begins, you will find it hard to hang around people who don’t value your worth.
To have self-worth defines how others will treat you. When you value your self-worth, it shows how confident and bold you are to be able to hold on to your self worth you need to avoid self-criticism rather, look for ways to boost your self-worth.
To be able to hold on to your value, learn not to hold on to failures. Learn to train your mind to see the good in everything you do and have a positive mindset because whatever you say to yourself is what will be present to you. Your life depends on the quality of your thoughts when you don’t protect your worth other people will help you destroy it. Below are some points to enhance your self-worth.
1. Never compare yourself to anyone. You are created, with your talent and passion wanting to be like someone else will ruin your life.
2. Commit to enjoying what you like. Anytime you do what you love, you exhibit your confidence and boldness, and because it is done, with a passion people, are bound to respect and value your worth.
3. Learn to make things happen. Irrespective of what people will say, never quit, a winner, never give up. Be committed to your passion and goals when you fall, learn, to rise again.
4. Learn from your mistakes, never beat yourself up just because things are no going the way you want. Mistakes are part of life. It becomes destructive when you don’t learn from it.
5. You are the one that can define you, so never form the habit of giving your power out. Hold on to your power. As a woman and keep the fire burning, because many lives depend on it.
If you know your worth, work for it and never allow anyone to take that away from you. Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Remember l am your sister in Christ.