We all live in a world that seeks recognition from others to be recognized. We seek validation from people to satisfy our soul.
But in reality, seeking recognition distracts us from who we are and what our life purposes are.
Let me break it down. There is no need to be recognized by others. We must stop seeking recognition because if people fail to recognize us, it will lead to disappointment and wanting to quit. You might end up going around the same circle all the days of your life, thereby forgetting everything about your uniqueness.
When you seek recognition, you are indirectly telling yourself that nothing works until people sing praise to you. You will become like a robot waiting for people to applaud you before you act.
Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” ( Jeremiah 5:1)
Everything you need has been given to you from the very beginning of your life, but you need to dig deeper, and you will find it.
Here are five ways to genuinely bring out the best of your work through the uniqueness God has given to you.
- Believe in yourself even when no one recognizes you. Believing in who you are helps you navigate through life hurdles.
- Do your things from a place of uniqueness. You are one in a million, and it is not a mistake you are, given that talent. Use it to the glory of God.
- Have faith and hope for better days. The time of waiting is never a time wasted. When you have a little faith, just like a mustard seed, sooner or later, it will spread, and people will see the excellent work of God in your life.
- Ignore people’s perception of you. People will always gossip and judge you from their perception. But what matters is how God rates you. Hold onto faith and hope because that is the base of your success in life.
- Avoid competition. Comparing yourself to others will ruin you and disorganize you. Do what you are good at and leave the rest for the owner of the universe, who never sleeps nor slumber. He has promised to perfect everything that concerns your life.
In conclusion, there is no need to seek recognition from others. Validate yourself, and you will be on your way to that person God created you to be.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and loved ones, and your life will never remain the same.
Remember, I am your sister in Christ.